Refund and right of withdrawal
From the date of receipt of your order, you have 14 days to request an exchange (subject to availability) or a refund and return the package received at your expense no later than 14 days from from the decision of withdrawal.
1) - Notify us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending the duly completed standard withdrawal form (download link)
We will proceed with the refund within 14 days by any means of payment at our disposal.
2) - Return the package received to us with all the products in their original packaging and/or packaging, in perfect condition (unused, undamaged, unsoiled, etc.) and complete with the corresponding instructions, to the address of the company OCEAGIR – TRAGUI 52 rue Gabrielle 94220 Charenton le pont France
3) - Clearly fill in the date of your request as well as the order number, indicated on your invoice or in your TARGUI internet space. If the above conditions are met, we will refund you all the sums paid by you in respect of your order. Otherwise, we reserve the right to refuse to process the return package.
4) - It should also be specified that "used" cosmetic products cannot be taken back or exchanged. Indeed, will be considered as "used", the products whose pump has been primed, which is manifested by the rise of the product in the pump inducing a deposit in the nozzle intended for the outlet of the product. Returned products must be intact, in their original packaging, without modification or alteration and complete (notice, packaging, packaging, etc.). If a product is returned in poor condition, OCEAGIR - TARGUI reserves the right to demand financial compensation in the event that the damage results from manipulations other than those necessary to verify the characteristics and proper functioning of the product. The details of your right of withdrawal and its terms of exercise are provided to you in the order confirmation email. This provision does not affect any other rights you have as a consumer.
5) - In the event of a dispute, the customer has the option of approaching the CNPM MÉDIATION CONSUMPTION mediation service for an amicable resolution, a mediation entity approved as a consumer mediator by the CECMC (Commission d'Évaluation and Consumer Mediation Control). Indeed the company OCEAGIR - TARGUI has subscribed to the CNMP MEDATION CONSUMPTION.
- Address: 27, avenue de la Liberation 42400 Saint-Chamond
- Telephone: +33 (0)9 88 30 27 72
- Email : email@example.com
Article 15: Non-compliance – Returns
biosme-paris.fr undertakes to provide the Purchaser with a Product that complies with his Order. The Products supplied by biosme-paris.fr benefit from the legal guarantee against defects of conformity and hidden defects. In the event of non-compliance of the Product delivered, including apparent defects or a shipping error, the Buyer may request repair or replacement. If the repair and replacement of the Product are impossible, the Buyer may return the Product and be reimbursed the price in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Code. These operations will be carried out at no additional cost to the Buyer, the cost of returning the Product(s) being covered by biosme-paris.fr in this context. It is up to the Buyer to keep proof that he has returned the Products to biosme-paris.fr who will issue refunds or exchanges upon receipt of the package.